I want to make sure to cover all the bases for everything you might want to know in order to prep yourself for becoming pregnant. There are items for a starter kit and advice from morning sickness to beauty products, food, and ingredients.
I would advise that you collect these items BEFORE you are pregnant because even with Amazon Prime, 2 days is a long time to wait when you are experiencing morning sickness. I of course did not do that when I needed it, and so… I purchased Amazon Prime.
***No Affiliate Links Used***
- Sea-Band Mama Wristband Natural Nausea Relief
- Preggie Pop Drops
- Vitamin B6 (THIS IS A MUST!)
- Tummydrops, Natural Peppermint
- Tummydrops, Natural Ginger (If you can stomach Ginger – I could not.)
- Maternity Seatbelt Adjuster (I highly recommend this, especially if you drive long distances for work)
- Stretch Mark cream, oil, etc. (I tried many, probably dozens, I can’t say if one was better then another) Burt’s Bees has a highly rated belly butter. Start Using Now! Develop a habit or routine.
- Pregnancy Belly Support
- Compression Socks
- Prenatal Vitamins (start taking them when you are trying to get pregnant)
- Pregnancy Test Strips (I bought in bulk because, I didn’t want to spend $10 on average for 2 pregnancy test. So when I got a positive result on the test strip, I bought one pregnancy test and then confirmed with my doctor.)
- Get enough sleep, there is a direct connection between not enough sleep and morning sickness.
- Always have snacks such as saltines and small snacks with high protein.
- If there is a smell that makes you nauseous then discretely hold your breathe. Emphasis on discretely.
- Take B6 every night at bedtime. This was helpful.
- Never let your stomach get empty. NEVER!
- Potato Chips (salt helps with nausea.)
- ALWAYS take prenatal vitamins with food.
- Pressure points for your wrist, may help with nausea (These are not very stylish, but I used them. Not entirely sure how much they helped – Sea-Band Mama)
Start looking at your face and body products and try to eliminate using ones that have harmful ingredients such as… Retinol (anti-aging), Tetracycline, Phthalates, and several more. These ingredients are commonly found in face serums, moisturizers, self-tanners, hair removal creams, nail polish, and hair dyes.
Food to be aware of: Lunchmeat, Queso Cheese, Caffeine (up to a certain mg is ok), Alcohol (duh)., etc.
- Happy Family Organics
- Parenting Healthy Babies
- Gerber – Pregnancy Food Safety
- 10 Healthy Foods for Pregnancy
- 20 FOODS TO AVOID DURING EARLY PREGNANCY
- 19 Hacks Every Pregnant Woman Needs To Know
- 15 PREGNANCY HACKS THAT WILL HAVE YOU ROCKIN’ BUMP LIFE
- Kinesio techniques for Pregnancy Women
- 14 GAME-CHANGING MATERNITY DIYS THAT’LL SAVE YOU A TON OF MONEY
- Pregnancy Water Bottle (because hydration is important, especially when pregnant)
- Bump Boxes 1st Trimester Pregnancy Gift Box
Breastfeeding clothing ideas!
—- —- —- —- —-
#Pregnancy #StarterKit #MamaToBe #MomLife