With the interesting turn of global events I found myself with an even bigger need to keep my mind busy. Especially with shopping limitations of supply and delivery time. So to fill our new found time (if you have more time, talking to all the moms out there!) here are some sewing ideas.
If you’re looking to keeps yourself busy and save a little money….
– Cloth Napkins – Crafty for Home | ashleysgreenlife | craftyforhome
– Pillowcases – Treasurie
– Reusable Snack Bags – mindfulmama |
– Cloth Paper Towel – ThrifyNiftyMommy | A Blossoming Life
– Reusable Makeup Remover Pads – Creative Pink Butterfly | Beginner Sewing Projects | Kukaru Designs
– Cotton Rounds – Love Made Handmade | rebootedmom
Cardtable Playhouse – for those of you with kids – Simple Simon & Co
Placemats – jmbhandmade | wildandwanderful | decorhint
Pillow Covers – tatertotsandjello
For those of you located in MN who want to donate what you make please see this link for “Sew Good Goods is working with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and Treadle Yard Goods to sew protective masks for local health care providers.” to find the approved pattern and donation sites.
I think this is a great idea to sew and donate to your local healthcare.